Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Renewing Program After Autorenew

Options

My antivirus 2008 just autorenewed. The email notice gave me a renewal order number but not a new license key. There were no instructions on how to update my program so it doesn't think it's expired. I couldn't find any information on Bitdefenders site and couldn't get anyone through LiveAssistance or on the phone (long distance call with "high call volume" so I didn't stay on hold long.) No answer to my email sent through the site either.

I just want to know how to make my program recognize the new expiration date. This information should be included with the renewal email and should be found in the program and/or on the site. I'm so frustrated at this point that I'm tempted to figure out a way to cancel this renewal and go with another company. If it comes down to it, I'll call my credit card company and challenge the charge.

I hope someone can help with this issue which should be quite simple to resolve.

Thanks.

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    My antivirus 2008 just autorenewed. The email notice gave me a renewal order number but not a new license key. There were no instructions on how to update my program so it doesn't think it's expired. I couldn't find any information on Bitdefenders site and couldn't get anyone through LiveAssistance or on the phone (long distance call with "high call volume" so I didn't stay on hold long.) No answer to my email sent through the site either.

I just want to know how to make my program recognize the new expiration date. This information should be included with the renewal email and should be found in the program and/or on the site. I'm so frustrated at this point that I'm tempted to figure out a way to cancel this renewal and go with another company. If it comes down to it, I'll call my credit card company and challenge the charge.

I hope someone can help with this issue which should be quite simple to resolve.

Thanks.

Hello,

We have searched in our database for your e-mail and it appears that you have already received a response to your request. Please check the response on ticket number 200906251011094 and let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Thank you!

This discussion has been closed.