Making A Complaint

Serious question folks, how do I make a complaint against a customer service experience with Bitdefender?

It's so frustrating, there is no option when going through all the hoops to get to the 'email customer services' option and then to find no option for 'complaints' etc. It's moreso frustrating that there isn't a technical / customer services support number I can call that is visible on the UK website. I had to go to the American one and the only UK number on there is busy 110% of the time. I've never been able to speak to someone verbally at Bitdefender. How bad is that?

Frustrating as I've never had a problem with the Bitdefender product but as soon as you need a little help they're non-existent on the phone.

The LiveAssistance has me tearing my hair out sometimes. Yesterday spoke to someone called Benjamin who basically fobbed me off - 'i'll raise a ticket for you and send confirmation to your email', did he heck. Today I speak to someone called Corinne who says hi, hears my problem then leaves the room. What's that all about? Luckily I came back 5 mins later, got her again and she listened this time so hopefully something might come of it.

Either way, if anyone else can help with the problem and save me some time I'd greatly appreciate it - basically I have hundreds and hundreds of cookie and ****** rules set up under Privacy Control and I want to clear them all and start a fresh. Only problem is Bitdefender only allows you to do this one at a time which isn't efficient. I heard somewhere about editing the XML files but I can't find them.

Comments

• Serious question folks, how do I make a complaint against a customer service experience with Bitdefender?

It's so frustrating, there is no option when going through all the hoops to get to the 'email customer services' option and then to find no option for 'complaints' etc. It's moreso frustrating that there isn't a technical / customer services support number I can call that is visible on the UK website. I had to go to the American one and the only UK number on there is busy 110% of the time. I've never been able to speak to someone verbally at Bitdefender. How bad is that?

Frustrating as I've never had a problem with the Bitdefender product but as soon as you need a little help they're non-existent on the phone.

The LiveAssistance has me tearing my hair out sometimes. Yesterday spoke to someone called Benjamin who basically fobbed me off - 'i'll raise a ticket for you and send confirmation to your email', did he heck. Today I speak to someone called Corinne who says hi, hears my problem then leaves the room. What's that all about? Luckily I came back 5 mins later, got her again and she listened this time so hopefully something might come of it.

Either way, if anyone else can help with the problem and save me some time I'd greatly appreciate it - basically I have hundreds and hundreds of cookie and ****** rules set up under Privacy Control and I want to clear them all and start a fresh. Only problem is Bitdefender only allows you to do this one at a time which isn't efficient. I heard somewhere about editing the XML files but I can't find them.

Hello m3tallica ,

We apologize for any negative experience you have encountered with our products or our support . We have sent you a procedure that should help you in reseting the rules that you have created under the Privacy Control module. Please reply to our email if you have any other questions.

Thank you .

• Send me the procedure also, don't make it a secret, we should all know how to make a complaint if you're open to criticism, and possibly improvement.