Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Anti-virus 2009 [network] Help

Options

When i try to connect other computers to the network for i can manage them from my main computer it says there isn't any bitdefender installed or that is can't detect,, whatever it says...

Comments

• Alex Stanciu
    Options
    When i try to connect other computers to the network for i can manage them from my main computer it says there isn't any bitdefender installed or that is can't detect,, whatever it says...

Hello Diabloz ,

Please try following the steps bellow and let us know what happened:

1. Access BitDefender on both computers that are trying to connect, click on Advanced View, then on Network. Click on the "Join/Create a network" button on both machines then you need to set up a distinct password for each computer when joining the network;

2. Try adding the remote computer using its IP address and not the graphical interface in the wizard;

3. If you are still unable to add the remote computer, check in order to see if network shares between the two machines are running properly. If you have a password set up for local shares in the LAN we kindly ask you to remove that password in order to make the shares accessible;

4. If the connection is still unsuccessful please disable the Windows firewall on both computers(or another firewall that you may use ) and try to see if like this you can connect the two machines using the home management feature.

Thank you .