Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Macro.vbs

Options

More than ONE year ago (27/05/2008) somebody wrote:

Dear All,

I'm a new user of BitDefender Internet Security 2008.

In my 5th day of the trial period I have come across a issue that I am unable to solve:

A list of Excel spreadsheets have been blocked by BitDefender because "file may be infected with macro.vba".

I have created these macros in Excel myself. So, if there is a virus that somehow have crept in (I'm not discarding that option), I would like BitDefender to clean them and get on with it. Otherwise, I would like to be able to flag those files as clean (and get on with it). What I cannot have is BitDefender preventing me from using/accessing my own files.

So, short of disabling BitDefender Internet Security 2008 (which surely defeats the purpose), what can I do to solve my problem?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Regards

TM

crysty2k5's EDIT: SOLVED

...and the topic was closed. Solved??? NO because...

I have NOW exactly the same problem with BitDefender 2009. I am pretty sure there are no virussen in these files: I created the macro.vba myself.

What can I do?

Regards

Comments

• Alex Stanciu
    Options

Hello rolandje ,

We have contacted our Virus Analysis team and a solution will be implemented as soon as the files that you have sent us are analyzed . We will send you an email after we have an answer from them .

Thank you .