Help Please!

Raistlin Majere
edited July 2009 in General talk

Okay, i have no idea where i should post this topic, so moderators feel free to move to right place.. Anyways! ; When i try opening a game named MapleEurope, my BitDefender reports a message, that " " Is trying to connect internet, There are buttons named: " [] Remember answer" "yes" "no" and the thing that is trying to connect to internet, has no name! no path or anything, and no matterwhat i do, it will disconnect me form that game, as saying "A Posiible Hacking Threat Detected." OR "Unknown Error".. Please help and tell me what is that nonamed thing.

PLEASE ANSWER QUICKLY :)

Comments

• Raistlin Majere
    edited July 2009

And this is a picture of it.. (Sorry, didnt find "Edit" Button....) :unsure:

post-25561-1247837552.jpeg

• Hello Raistlin Majere ,

Please try the following steps :

1. Open BitDefender go to Firewall and click on the Programs tab from the right .

2. Here , delete first , the rule created for that game then click on the "New rule" button from the lower left corner of the window .

3. A new window will appear . At step 1 of 4 check the option called "Select application" then click on the Browse button and go to the location where the game that is blocked is installed. Here select the executable file (.exe) of the game .

4. Under "Select action" choose "Permit " then click on "Next ".

5. At step 2 and 3 choose "Any" and hit "Next ".

6. At step 4 under "Select type" choose TCP/UDP and under "Select direction" select Both then click on Finnish .

You can find more details on how to create e new rule accessing the page 114 from the BitDefender 9 Professional user guide:http://download.bitdefender.com/windows/de...9_userguide.pdf .

Let us know what happened.

Thank you .

• Well, thank you for VERY clear guide what to do.. But it did not work, it still gave me an error, saying "Unknown Error" And, then when i tried again to open the game it let me in (It lets me in, randomly).. So, i do not know did it actually help.. But, thank you anyways, even for trying :rolleyes: