Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Password-protected Files

Options

I have Quo Mapping installed on my PC. According to the BD2009 scan log, these digital mapping files (43 of them) are password protected. Does BD2009 isolate password-protected files as my mapping now longer appears when I open up the Quo Mapping host program? Fortunately, I saved the original downloads and I have re-installed the maps. I am reluctant to run a BD scan again until I understand what is going on.

Comments

• Sm3K3R
    Sm3K3R ✭✭✭
    edited July 2009
    Options

Some vendors choose to protect their files with passwords .BD shows you at scan what files are password protected,simple as that.

I think you already noticed that when the password protected files are scanned you are invited to insert the pass for BD to open them.At that moment you can choose to ignore password protected files.

Nothing is done to those files.

• Lexden
    Options

Thank you, but I still cannot work out why they were deleted. I will scan again and see what happens.