Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Not Downloading Updates Anymore

Options

hi,

Since 9 days my updates no longer work. Sent printscreens to Bitdefender, but so far .......nothing.

Would like to get an answer or solution for this problem.

Anyone else having the same problem?

thanks

François

Comments

• Alex Stanciu
    Options

Hello f_vo ,

We need to further investigate the update issue that you encountered and an email with some troubleshooting steps were sent as a reply to your support ticket ID : 200907141004868 .Please send back the reports that we need when you have time .

Thank you .

• f_vo
    Options
    Hello f_vo ,

We need to further investigate the update issue that you encountered and an email with some troubleshooting steps were sent as a reply to your support ticket ID : 200907141004868 .Please send back the reports that we need when you have time .

Thank you .

Dear Alex,

this morning everything was ok, but i did not do anything.

On my other computer, Vista x86, when i close Bitdefender, AV is gone when i look via the taskmanager, i do not have that on both other computers.

Can you tell me how to make sure Bitdefender stays on all day?

Now Bitdefender is on, but sitting next to the taskbar, it stays active as long as i do NOT hit the cross to close?

thanks again,

François

• Alex Stanciu
    Options

Hello f_vo ,

We have sent you a detailed email , that will help you generate some reports that we need to look on . Reply with these logs attached and we will contact you shortly after we finish analyzing these files .

Thank you

• f_vo
    Options

ok Alex,

did what you asked and wait for instructions.

F

• f_vo
    Options

hi,

on my laptop 32 bit Vista, i cannot keep Bitdefender working, unless i minimize it to the taskbar.

On the other 2 computers when Bitdefender is opened i can close it hitting the cross in the right corner. Then, as should, Bitdefender stays active on the taskbar without being minimized.

How can i overcome this?

thanks

F

• f_vo
    Options

Is there really no one at Bitdefender, who can solve this?

Strange

F

• f_vo
    Options

still no reply on my problems.

1) updatings are not working

2) on my laptop Bitdefender still closes everything when i hit the cross on top.

If i had know this before, i would not have renewed my license for 2 years......

François

• f_vo
    Options

hi,

Is Bitdefender "haunted"? Once again no updates for one day......

And again on the 32 bit laptop Vista, impossible to keep Bitdefender ACTIVE, unless you minimize to the taskbar.

Anyone knowing the solution for this?????

thanks

François

• Alex Stanciu
    Options

Hello f_vo ,

We have sent you a reply to the support ticket that you have with us . Please reply to our email if you have any other question or issues .

Thank you .