Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bit Defender Stopping Windows Repair

Options

Hello,

I honestly am unsure as to what version of bit defender I am dealing with, so I am hoping that this is th right place to post.

here is a breakdown of my situation, I have a client who has bit defender installed on his system, which recently was infected with trojan.mebroot.B. I have gonbe through removal of the said virus, and also run the recovery console and run fixboot, & fixmbr, I also had to do a repair of the windows installation. I now have an issue where while the windows repair is running during the driver installation, the mouse and keyboard lock up, and I get promted with one of those unsigned driver dialogs, for the bit defender NDIS filet driver miniport, which is completely halting my repair process, I have been unable to click yes or no, and the keboard is completely locked out and unuseable... is there a way to possibly get rid of the driver if I were to plug the drive in as a usb drive and access the file structure from anothercomputer, so that when I try to boot from the drive again this dialog will not pop up and halt my repair of the windows installation?