Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Updates Taking Very Long With Bd 2010

Options

On my computer, the updates with BD 2009 were taking between 20 seconds and 1 minute. The updates with BD 2010 are taking 2 - 3 minutes, while not having any other application working at the same time.

Is there any possibility to speed this up? I observed that particularly the update download part of the process takes most of that time, almost 2 minutes, and I don't understand why that's happening.

Comments

• I too am experiencing extremely long update times. After installing BD 2010 Internet Security, I waited 20 minutes for the first batch of 2623KB updates to install. Any ideas? I know that BD2010 is supposed to work with Windows 7 and I was not having this problem with the beta product. I completely uninstalled the beta before installing the RTM version (including running the BitDefender unstallation tool). Since my parents are having the same problem, I don't think that it is related to having had the beta on my PC.

We are both using Windows 7 RC1. I am running 64-bit, they are running 32-bit.

Any ideas?

• I'm using Vista SP2 32-bit and my product is BD AV 2010, just to give out the full information.