Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Installation Help Please

Options

I recently downloaded the bitdefender trial which worked well and as it ended rather than registering the product immediately, I decided I would try another anti-virus program. I uninstalled the bitdefender product via the Control Panel not realising that there was a uninstall program within bitdefender.

I have purchased a product key to now use bitdefender and when I try to reinstall it, there are issues with the registry. The program prompts me to run its uninstall program and try again but I have had no success.

Can anyone help me with this problem?

Comments

• I recently downloaded the bitdefender trial which worked well and as it ended rather than registering the product immediately, I decided I would try another anti-virus program. I uninstalled the bitdefender product via the Control Panel not realising that there was a uninstall program within bitdefender.

I have purchased a product key to now use bitdefender and when I try to reinstall it, there are issues with the registry. The program prompts me to run its uninstall program and try again but I have had no success.

Can anyone help me with this problem?

Hmmm, the uninstall in the control panel and the uninstall within the program itself are supposed to do the same thing. It appears yours went awry. You can try this to fully remove it. Click on the following link to see it and use the appropriate uninstall tool.

Unistall