Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Over-compressed Items Cannot Be Excluded

Options

Following the Deep Scan, I have these following items that are listed as over-compressed

Not scanned objects:Object Path Reason: Final Status

C:\Users\Andrei\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\index.dat=>(NSIS g)=>(message body)=>(NSIS g)=>(image)=>(NSIS g)=>(image)=>(NSIS g)=>(image)=>(image) Over-compressed archives: Not scanned: (over-compressed file)

C:\Users\Andrei\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\index.dat=>(NSIS g)=>(message body)=>(NSIS g)=>(image)=>(NSIS g)=>(image)=>(image) Over-compressed archives: Not scanned: (over-compressed file)

C:\Users\Andrei\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\index.dat=>(NSIS g)=>(message body)=>(NSIS g)=>(image)=>(image) Over-compressed archives: Not scanned: (over-compressed file)

C:\Users\Andrei\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\index.dat=>(NSIS g)=>(message body)=>(image) Over-compressed archives: Not scanned: (over-compressed file)

BD AV 2010 is not letting me exclude either of them. I keep trying to copy the entire path of each item but it's not allowing me to add them like that. It only allows me to add as far as "index.dat". Everything after that, (NSIS g) and everything else, isn't accepted. And, if I add only till 'index.dat' and I attempt a scan in that area, the 4 items appear again as over-compressed.

Is there any solution to this? I know the over-compressed items aren't something to be worried about but still I would like to not have those 4 items show up there any more.

Thank you.

Comments

• Alex Stanciu
    Options

Hello AndreiRC ,

Thank you for reporting this issue. We will need to reproduce this sittuation , in order to find a proper workaround for it . Further information's about this issue will be posted here .

Thank you .