Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Cannot Install Bitdefender Ts 2010

Options

Alrighty, well I decided to renew my BitDefender License today and noticed there was a new Version of BitDefender. So I did what I normally do when there's a new Version of BitDefender Total Security, I uninstalled the previous version (Using "Add or Remove Programs") and then proceeded to install the new Version.

All seemed to have gone perfectly until it asked me to enter my license, so I entered it and of course it said I had registered and had 365 Days to use the product. Then the first problem occurred:

"Your License Key has Expired!", Wait what? I registered like an hour ago! surely you're kidding, so i put in the key again and it seemed to work fine but then the application kept crashing over and over so I decided to uninstall it, except this time I used the BitDefender Uninstaller tool.

Once again it seems like it went well until it hit the registry parts... "Failed". So i let it pass and I thought well I'll run the uninstaller again next reboot. When that time came around the same problem occurred. So I manually went to try and delete the keys myself, and I managed too except a few, So i edited some permissions and I was able to delete them.

Boring story almost over, let me finish...

Now I thought I'd try installing BitDefender Total Security 2010 again but now I am presented with a new error which I shall provide in screenshot form:

post-26413-1250920307_thumb.jpg

And Now I am Stumped. Could someone please help me out on this?

Thanks in Advance!

Comments