Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

No Path Info For Infected Archives

Options

After a recent infection, I still have a couple of remaining files which can't be cleaned. They are both contaminated with Generic.PWStealer. When I try to delete or quarantine them, one gives me something along the lines of "Failed since part of an archive (Full Dump)"; the other gives "Failed since part of an archive (Memory Dump)". The attached document shows the details. I have submitted this problem as Ticket 200908191003157, but I've gotten no response for the past three plus days.

You web site tells me that I need to manually delete these affected archives. However, I can't find anything anywhere that tells me where these archives are located. It doesn't show on the main scan results. It doesn't give me the details when I click on the virus link, and it doesn't seem to show anywhere in the log file, which I posted with my original problem ticket.

Please let me know how I should handle this.

Thank you,

/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=5430" data-fileid="5430" rel="">Virus_scan_screen_captures.doc