Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender 2010 Visual C++ Runtime Error

Options

Every once in a while, I receive the following message:

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

Program:

"This application has requested the Runtime to terminate in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information."

This happens immediately after I logon to Windows XP x64 SP2, and after the error message, BitDefender service's are not responding. Restarting the computer and re-logging into windows fixes the issue.

Could you please check into this issue? I know it's BitDefender, as it wasn't responding after the error message. I've attached a screenshot showing the error.

post-2193-1251317565_thumb.jpg

Comments

• Every once in a while, I receive the following message:

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

Program:

"This application has requested the Runtime to terminate in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information."

This happens immediately after I logon to Windows XP x64 SP2, and after the error message, BitDefender service's are not responding. Restarting the computer and re-logging into windows fixes the issue.

Could you please check into this issue? I know it's BitDefender, as it wasn't responding after the error message. I've attached a screenshot showing the error.

Still occasionally getting this error. Any news?

• Sm3K3R
    Sm3K3R ✭✭✭
    edited August 2009
    Options

Uninstall BD then Repair/Reinstall Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable ,reinstall BD.

Also check the system RAM with Memtest and Prime 95 ,maybe you have bad RAM/improper BIOS setings.

Or maybe you re just another unlucky fellow for whom BD doesnt work properly.

• Uninstall BD then Repair/Reinstall Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable ,reinstall BD.

Also check the system RAM with Memtest and Prime 95 ,maybe you have bad RAM/improper BIOS setings.

Or maybe you re just another unlucky fellow for whom BD doesnt work properly.

Memtest passes 100%. I'm using a Core i7 processor. There's nothing wrong with my installation of Microsoft Visual C++

It's an error that is being caused by BitDefender. Just happened again when I logged onto my user account. The BD services are no longer responding after receiving that error. This happens occasionally as well as what happens in my other thread:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=15257

• Memtest passes 100%. I'm using a Core i7 processor. There's nothing wrong with my installation of Microsoft Visual C++

It's an error that is being caused by BitDefender. Just happened again when I logged onto my user account. The BD services are no longer responding after receiving that error. This happens occasionally as well as what happens in my other thread:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=15257

Is this issue being looked into as well?

• Any news?

• Any news?

Popped up today. This is still not fixed.