Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Internet Security 2010

Options

Hi,

I tried upgrading from 2009 to 2010 but the firewall keeps blocking the internet. I am running vista ultimate x64 and no matter how I try I can't get to the internet nor do bitdefender update. It works for a few seconds after I log in but then blocks everything. My network driver is also frozen. I can't seem to change the driver or modify it in anyway. With 2009 it is fine so I am using that for now but would like to use 2010. Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix it? I tried tech support but have not heard from then so I thought I would try the forum for help.

thanks

Comments

• Alex Stanciu
    Options

Hello ispikeu,

One of my colleagues sent you an email today . Please try those instructions and let us know what happened .

Thank you .

• Hello ispikeu,

One of my colleagues sent you an email today . Please try those instructions and let us know what happened .

Thank you .

Hi,

I reinstalled internet security 2010 today and found it was able to get on the internet. I did install a new network driver before this so that must have been it. I will keep you informed if I start having trouble again.