Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Sql-server2005express Serivce Won't Be Start After Install Bd2010is

Options

Hello community,

i have a problem resolved and will be inform you if you use Microsoft SQL-Server 2005 Express or higer with Vista or Win7.

If you have installed BD2009, SQL-Server 2000 or SQl_Srv2005 don't make any problems. In firewall you must allow to open a network port, and any functions working fine.

After you has updated to Bitdefender 2010 series, the SQL-Server-Service don't start. In Eventlog you read a error that inform you that the service can not started beqause an internal error.

I have inactivate all BD protections and restart the SQL-service. TZhan all working fine. Stepwise i activate all protections.

By activate the Anti-Virus-Control in advance-tab on Anti-Virus-modules, the service can not be started. When the service is running and you activate this, they work without problems. But on the next system boot, the service will not start.

Because the Anti-Virus-Control help you for making you system secure, i has make some exception-rule.

For details of rule you look to attachment.

This problem i have called to hotline before 3 weeks, and no solution is founded yet, how doesn't work without rule.

I hope that i can help other user with same problem.

Best regard

Matthias

post-16429-1251747563_thumb.jpg

Comments

• Alex Stanciu
    Options

Hello Matthias H. ,

Thank you for reporting this situation . We will try to reproduce it and hopefully we will release an update that will solve this issue .

Thank you .