Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bit Defender Is Not Secure

Options

Hi all you people who have been duped by this company in to buying this latest software BIT DEFENDER 2010

i have posted plenty of fault that i have come across using it on my system,some minor some repetitive that should of been fixed before it was ever released, but my latest finding is

After several hours of using "U TORRENT1820" P2P app i found that i was not protected ,the system tray icon was grayed out and no part of it would respond,so after i re booted (again) it came back to life, i checked its log files and it had stopped for several hours ,i also noticed that it says firewall enabled every hour indicating that it does this at each update every hour , that can't be a the way it is supposed to work?, as for it shutting down when you are using a app that uploads or downloads data in large volumes you don't want your av to stop ,

well bd i was giving you a week to get things fixed but forget that,i installing this beta software as that is all it is a beta that is crippled i don't expect your help either as the truth is in most cases you are unable to help , but you could be more truthful about it, maybe i'll give it a try in 8months time when it maybe finished,and i ain't joking,

MY MY OPINION OF THIS PRODUCT IS FLAWED AND USELESS

Comments

• Alex Stanciu
    Options

Hello davey,

We have sent you a reply to emails that you have sent us . Please let us know what happened after you performed the instructions presented in our email .

Thank you .