Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Internet Security 2010 Locking Pc Up

Options

Hi

I've recently purchased the above product after a successful trial. Now, however, my PC freezes as soon as Bitdefender loads. I've tried uninstalling, and reinstalling. Still the same. Tried reformatting as it's a new laptop and installing Bitdefender again.

Same problem. Just freezes everything as soon as it loads. Can get into safe mode ok.

I am a PC engineer and have tried everything I can think of. Product seems to work ok on my older computer, but I don't want it for that.

I am now looking for a refund please.

Your thoughts.

Comments

• Alex Stanciu
    Options

Hello thepcgp,

One of my colleagues sent you an email to the support request that you have made. Please follow those instructions and send us back the files that we need so that we can determine what caused this issue.

Also, if the trial worked ok, think about what softwares did you install recently .Maybe BitDefender is interfering with one of them.

We are looking forward to your reply .

Thank you.

• Hello thepcgp,

One of my colleagues sent you an email to the support request that you have made. Please follow those instructions and send us back the files that we need so that we can determine what caused this issue.

Also, if the trial worked ok, think about what softwares did you install recently .Maybe BitDefender is interfering with one of them.

We are looking forward to your reply .

Thank you.

I wish I could oblige, but unable to get into my PC as it freezes as soon as it gets past the 'Welcome' screen.

Please could I just ask for a refund.

Thanks