Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Problems

Well I'm having a couple problems with BitDefender.

The story is, I had Bitdefender '09 installed as a free trial. When that time ran up, I renewed my '08 subscription that I had previously on my other computer, and said I wanted to update that '08 subscription to a '09 subscription. I never received an e-mail about it changing and it still says that my subscription is for bitdefender '08. Now, I completely uninstalled bitdefender '09 and I tried installing BitDefender '08 from the trackmyorder.com bitdefender download it gave me. The download seemed to work up until the very end where it started rolling back action to where it uninstalled itself and ended the installation prematurely. I've tried using the uninstall tool then trying the downaload again, but it keeps doing the same thing over and over again.

Also, my BitDefender account says I have about a year left of '08 but when I click on download package it goes right to BitDefender '10 and when I download that, it does the same thing- rolls back at the very end.

Help?

(P.S. My BitDefender '09 is working just fine on another computer with the renewed '08 subscription :|)

Last thing- When I try and contact BitDefender directly, it just leads me to a Q-A basis, rather than a email/direct contact to BitDefender. Any ideas on how I could email or talk directly to someone from BitDefender?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Comments

• Hello SomeUser,

In order to see what exactly is causing this installation issue, please follow the steps from the email that we have sent you and reply back with the reports that we need.

After you made the renewal, your license key was not change and it was only extended with another year. The BitDefender account is designed to display only the license keys for the products for which the key was purchased and that is why you will not see listed, even if you have it installed, the current 2009 BitDefender product.

If you want to contact the BitDefender support, we recommend you to access your BitDefender account , click on "My Support" then access the "Contact BitDefender Customer Care" link. Here you have the possibility to send us an email or contact us through the chat or phone service.

Thank you .