Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bad Install Of Bd2010 And Can't Uninstall

Options

I have seen there are other topics very similar where we can't install due to "installer has insufficient privelages to modify this file:\.....\TBDCAF5.tmp" error message and rolls back installation. It won't uninstall through the uninstall tool, it won't allow me to manually delete the BD2010 folder as I don't have the privelage even when administrator.

I have sent the sysdump file to the moderator here Alex via private message but so far no response. This appears to be a common problem maybe a thread on here by the moderator telling us all what the problem is and how to fix it rather than fixing one at a time, and me running my PC now for 5 days with no virus protection.

Not happy, please help!

Comments

• Alex Stanciu
    Options

Hello Downunder111,

Unfortunately we are not allow to post this workaround . Also, we are asking you to send us the report because we have the possibility to find exactly what files were not removed during the uninstall process and tell you from what location you need to delete them .

Thank you .