Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Upgrading To 2010

Options

I am just woundering if it would cost to upgrade to 2010 as it said i will keep my remaining days but will i need a liceence key? as this is my parents computer. we dont have the previous licence as we got it installed when we took it into a pczone shop.

Comments

• Alex Stanciu
    Options

Hello DLinc,

The upgrade to our latest product is free of charge . You just need to use the key valid for the BitDefender 2009 product and you will remain with the same number of days of your subscription .

Thank you .

• Hi,

I recently updated from Bd Internet Security 2009 to Bd Internet Security 10 and I was wondering how I can migrate my settings and more specifically my list of spammers, blocked sites (parental settings), excluded items and so on.

Thanks!

• Alex Stanciu
    Options

Hello dibujardibujar,

Unfortuantely, the settings saved for the BitDefender 2009 product cannot be used with BitDefender 2010 . You will have to change the default settings on your new product ,so that they can math with the ones you used to have on your previous version .

Thank you .

• Hello dibujardibujar,

Unfortuantely, the settings saved for the BitDefender 2009 product cannot be used with BitDefender 2010 . You will have to change the default settings on your new product ,so that they can math with the ones you used to have on your previous version .

Thank you .

Bummer... Well then that could be something to add to in the next version.