Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

How Does License Works?

Options

Hi I bought licenses for 3 PCs.

On this one here, I have a dual boot of Windows XP and Windows 7. I just installed BD 2010 Internet Security on the Windows 7.

If I also install BD on Windows XP, will it count as another license being used?

Thanks.

Comments

• Alex Stanciu
    Options

Hello KreGg,

You can install BitDefender on a dual boot computer and it will count as a single registration .Your computer will use the same IP address in order to connect to the Internet on both operating systems and this means that your license key will be authenticated from a single location .

Thank you .

• So if I have 7 machines behind a router, you see only the router's IP... B)

• So if I have 7 machines behind a router, you see only the router's IP... B)

Wishful thinking should you possess more than 3 pc's ,But sadly i doubt that is the case as i would imagine that it uses a hardware fingerprint from the hardware in you pc's

And a lot of licensed users have internet connections that use dynamic ip addresses so a system that is relies solely on an I.P address given by a ISP would cause problems for registered versions becoming invalid ect on the change of ISP or I.P adress,But you knew that already,lol