Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Downadup Removal Tool

Options

I was recently infected with Conflicker. I was unable to access most sites except BitDefender in order to remove the worm. I used their removal tool to get rid of it and was prompted to restart. Upon restarting my computer, I can no longer connect to the internet. My computer takes longer in loading as well. The wireless connection continues in the "acquiring network address" step, but it is unable to do so. I have tried repairing it and it gets stuck on renewing the IP address. What can I do to get my computer working like it was before?

Comments

• Alex Stanciu
    Options

Hello Maria22,

Besides the wireless connection have you tried using the connection through a cable to see if is working ? Also please let us know the following information's :

- what BitDefender product/version you are using;

- what is your operating system;

- are there any other security solutions on the same PC, besides BitDefender?

- what type of Internet connection are you using ;

Thank you .

• I have the same problem. After running this Removal Tool, the System was cleaned, but it is impossible to connect to a network. The network connects, but does not get an IP asdress. The check with ipconfig /all says, that it could not open the TCP/IP-Network Registry Key.

Your tool has seriously damaged my system. It seems, that a system recover will be necessary.

I've used your current Downadup Removal Download: http://www.bdtools.net/how-to-remove-downadup.php

Windows XP Professional

Avira (but not active)

Broadband + Wireless Lan

Does Bitdefender has any advice on this?

• Alex Stanciu
    Options

Hello sebflu_2,

We have sent you an email with a tool that will solve this issue. We are sorry for this sittuation and do not hesitate to reply to our email if you need further assistance.

In case there are other users that are experiencing the same issue after they ran the Downadup removal tool, we kindly ask them, to send us a private message, so that we can send them this tool.

Thank you .

• abh
    Options

can you send me the tool as well. need it urgently.

thanks

Hello sebflu_2,

We have sent you an email with a tool that will solve this issue. We are sorry for this sittuation and do not hesitate to reply to our email if you need further assistance.

In case there are other users that are experiencing the same issue after they ran the Downadup removal tool, we kindly ask them, to send us a private message, so that we can send them this tool.

Thank you .

• Hello sebflu_2,

Thank you .

Hello. Can you please send me this tool too, because it's the second time this happens to me and I don't want to reinstall windows like first time.

Thank you.