Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

How Often Weekly.exe Files Release?

I need to know how often Weekly.exe files are released? I am using BD IS 2009.

Comments

• Hello Saeed,

The update package weekly.exe is released every Friday and includes all the virus definitions and scan engines updates available up to the release date.

Let us know if we can help you with anything else .

Thank you .

• Dear Mr. Alex Stanciu,

Thank you for the answer. I have been using Kaspersky IS 2009 and recently decided to change my Antivirus to another. Since first click on BitDefender Package (BD IS 2009) I got several problems. Problems with Manual Update, Fire Fox Extensions, Weekly.exe file etc. Yesterday I Upgraded it to Version 2010 and then downloaded the relevant weekly.exe and cumulative.zip and the first one did not work (see the attached file) and I do not know the use of second one! I unzipped it and nothing happened!

Please note that I download the files by another computer and transfer the files by flash memory to the PC contains BitDefender.

I had heard good things about ease of use of BitDefender but actually that was the first time I fall in such weird troubles with a security software. I was satisfied by Kaspersky, Nod32 and AVG.

The date and time of my PC are accurate and I have registered the product successfully.

Please see the picture and show me the best way to solve the problem as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Saeed