Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

License Key And Renewal

Options

I purchased a 1yr 3pc key from bitdefender TOTAL Sercurity 2009 which expiers in Sept09.. I upgrade to bitdefender TOTAL Security 2010 using the same key about a few weeks BEFORE the key expired. I have since renewed the key and have received confirmation emails and checked my credit card statement for billing... I have also contact the tech support reps which when I gave them my key number shows the key as VALID.... HOWEVER when I try to re-register my now expired bitdefender service ,,,,the program itself tells me that my bitdefender key is still EXPIRED.

I have also tried uninstall bitdefender using www.bitdefender.com/unistall and I tried Re-installing the program......Bitdefender registration program is still telling me my key has expired but ditdefender tech support is telling me my key is valid until next year.

Can anyone help with this problem?

Thanks

Comments

• Alex Stanciu
    Options

Hello Caribbean,

Your license key is valid . We have sent you a workaround through the email that should solve this sittuation . Do not hesitate to contact us back if you have any other questions .

Thank you .

• Hey Mr.Alex,

can i activate my b/d total security 2010 without an internet connection?

• Alex Stanciu
    Options

Hello The Dark Saiyan,

Yes, you can activate your BitDefender if you are not connected to the Internet. In order to do this, open your BitDefender, click on the "Register Now " button, type in your license key and choose "Register Now" . You can skip the steps that tells you to register BitDefender under your account after that .

Thank you .