Bit Defender Total Security 2009 Issues
Having issues with BD TS 2009 for at least a month or more now.
1) BD is unable to clean a malware file
2) BD will never respond to "Fix This Issue" when asking it to perform Malware scan
3) BD will give me the grey screen "BD Services Unavailable"
4) I'm very unhappy with BD Total Security 2009
5) The controls are not user friendly - the buttons don't depress or give you any indication a button has been clicked
6) Running scans, defining tasks WAY too complicated and confusing
7) BD does not respond consistently except when bugged issues are present
8) Very unhappy with this product. Did I mention that already?
9) I've WASTED hours trying to tweak, run, protect, update, and get this thing running properly
10) BD is the most finicky and buggy antivirus program I've ever owned since 1996
11) No chat is available and is deceptive on web site. Makes you think you can chat but you can't
12) Filling out forms is ridiculous to get help. I had to reboot a couple of times just to get BD to start properly so I could dig and find my stinkin' registration key so I could report the trouble BD is causing even though I have an established account with BD. Once I filled out their stupid online "support" form, listed my problems in detail, the page would not accept that stupid security code even though I refreshed a dozen times for a dozen new codes. THIS IS RIDICULOUS.
13) I have 274 days left on my subscription. Can I get a refund if I retun the disk and box?