Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bd Is 2010 Update Problem Reoccured

Options

Hi how come the update sequence is showing the services stopped for update again???needs fixing!!!!!!!!,can't post a screen because this forum don't work properly either,

also after un-installing this buggy prog, my Firefox add ons where screwed up, Google toolbar missing from IE7 and it uninstalled my sound driver??? also windows was trying to find a driver for an unknown device??? bit defender driver for lan connection(did not un-install fully) btw i used the un-instal tool,x2 for good measure took ages too,wtf is going on?

plus thanks to the program update pre install, i found out why my pc keeps trying to contact limelight networks llc, repeatedly,bd is using their services(content delivery)i did not agree to this???i also have no contract with them and do not want their net robots probing my pc via bit defender,very bad move by the organ grinder, also is the aio suite idea, we don't need vulnerabilities checks, ect ect what i do need is a lightweight security app that has a good firewall and detects viruses correctly not what this product is turning into bloatware!!! that slowws down pc's corrupts other software and possibly hardware too, and deletes files without your say so,i will be re installing windows again soon as thanks to this it is corrupt now ,guess what if and when i do it will not be being re-installed again ,no way

Comments

• Hi how come the update sequence is showing the services stopped for update again???needs fixing!!!!!!!!,can't post a screen because this forum don't work properly either,

also after un-installing this buggy prog, my Firefox add ons where screwed up, Google toolbar missing from IE7 and it uninstalled my sound driver??? also windows was trying to find a driver for an unknown device??? bit defender driver for lan connection(did not un-install fully) btw i used the un-instal tool,x2 for good measure took ages too,wtf is going on?

plus thanks to the program update pre install, i found out why my pc keeps trying to contact limelight networks llc, repeatedly,bd is using their services(content delivery)i did not agree to this???i also have no contract with them and do not want their net robots probing my pc via bit defender,very bad move by the organ grinder, also is the aio suite idea, we don't need vulnerabilities checks, ect ect what i do need is a lightweight security app that has a good firewall and detects viruses correctly not what this product is turning into bloatware!!! that slowws down pc's corrupts other software and possibly hardware too, and deletes files without your say so,i will be re installing windows again soon as thanks to this it is corrupt now ,guess what if and when i do it will not be being re-installed again ,no way

just uploaded a screen of this problem(same as before,but without the re[boot box)

every hour even if no available update to download, during this the ball icon will gray out,both file and internet activity boxes get a red x in them,my pc freezes too, at start up pc takes ages to load, due to bd greyed out ball icon halfway through load up,and if i use u torrent bd crashes( maybe because i block limelight spy networks) also why does to windows update process keep running(bd is behind it)???? using my system resources (some peps do use micro crap updates)

attachment=5616:screenshot.JPG]

post-14196-1255088749_thumb.jpg

• just uploaded a screen of this problem(same as before,but without the re[boot box)

every hour even if no available update to download, during this the ball icon will gray out,both file and internet activity boxes get a red x in them,my pc freezes too, at start up pc takes ages to load, due to bd greyed out ball icon halfway through load up,and if i use u torrent bd crashes( maybe because i block limelight spy networks) also why does to windows update process keep running(bd is behind it)???? using my system resources (some peps do use micro crap updates)

Hi how come the update sequence is showing the services stopped for update again???needs fixing!!!!!!!!,can't post a screen because this forum don't work properly either,

just uploaded a screen of this problem(same as before,but without the re[boot box)

every hour even if no available update to download, during this the bal(sys tray) icon will gray out,both file and internet activity boxes get a red x in them,my pc freezes too,(whole process taking over 1 minute) at start up pc takes ages to load, due to bd grayed out ball icon halfway through load up(pc freezes up),( taking several mins to complete)and if i use u-torrent bd crashes( well it said it had multiple issues and it would not update,and i could not access the gui_( maybe because i block limelight spy networks) also why does to windows update process keep running(bd is behind it)???? using my system resources (some peps do use micro crap updates) i have deleted the files as i did previously but it don't fix it this time,