Internet Security Version10(retail) Support.how Long?

My license for BD internet security V10,retail,meaning store bought and paid for will expire in about two months.

This product suits my needs just fine.

I could purchase BD internet security 2009,but would rather stick with v10 for reasons stated above.

I would rather just update my license,and stick with v10,rather than go through the process of removing the V10,and installing newer version.

My question is simple...

How long will BD internet security v10 be supported as far as updates go?

Chris

Comments

• Hello p-19driver,

The BitDefender virus definitions updates are released for all of our products, so feel free to use our v10 product without any problems. If you renew your subscription and you receive a new license key valid for a newer product, we can change your key, so that you can register the v10 product. You can send us an email or you can send me a personal message(PM) and we will help you in this matter.

Thank you .

• Thanks for the quick reply Alex.

I would rather stick with what I have now (internet security v10),rather than going through

any hassles of changing versions,or worse,changing brands.

Saves me alot of time,you know!

I still have a couple of months left on my license,and if any problems arise at renewal time,I will let you know.

Once again,many thanks!

Chris

Hello p-19driver,

The BitDefender virus definitions updates are released for all of our products, so feel free to use our v10 product without any problems. If you renew your subscription and you receive a new license key valid for a newer product, we can change your key, so that you can register the v10 product. You can send us an email or you can send me a personal message(PM) and we will help you in this matter.

Thank you .