Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Antispam And Outlook Express

Options

I have v10 and use outlook express. Lately alot of spam has been getting through so I wiped the filters and started over with the antspam wizard in BD as I originally did. Now, no matter how I configure it, every bit of spam gets through to my inbox. The toolbar is present in OE. Just doesn't seem to be working. I have even removed and reinstalled BD to no avail. Any help appreciated, Joe B.

Comments

• Niels
    Options

Hello jbess

The filter that BitDefender uses is a learning filter.

What you first have to do is selecting spam mails. After you have done that press on spammers and select domain. The best thing is that you exclude an entire domain e.g *@spam.la so everything that came from the domain @spam.la will be marked as spam. But be careful also mail from friend can be marked as spam if they come from the same domain.

You could add an mail address but spammers uses different free account from the same account so blocking an entire domain is the best what you can do. After that start also BitDefender go to antispam,settings,check also the following options block Asian, block Cyrillic,url filter,Neunet (heuristic filter) image filter and press on ok.

Regards

Niels