Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Tune Up Module - Wizard Not Available

Options

I started with live chat and this issue went into a ticket issue over 2 weeks ago. I did the upgrade upon the suggestion from BD tech support after I received a notice from Internet Explorer that they detected viruses. Right after upgrade was installed I was able to run the tune up module items (ie, registry cleaner, duplicate file, & cleanup). Then the next day and since when I go into tuneup and hit the 'run now' link.. there is no cancel or continue box to hit. During the course of the last 2 weeks... BD tech has had me send in screen shots, update Java, and install Microsoft Visual C++ and the sp1. None of these suggestions has fixed the issue and I let the tech support person know that via response to my ticket/email. It has now been almost a week and I have not heard back. I have also tried uninstalling and doing a reinstall twice and that has not helped. I am not sure what else to do. Wondering if I should be going back to TS2009?

Comments

• Alex Stanciu
    Options

Hello JansBD2010,

We are sorry for the late reply to your email. This issue is currently analyzed by my colleagues from the Testing team. Unfortunately, we do not have an estimated time when this sittuation will be fixed, but as soon as we have new information's about it or if we need further reports from you, we will contact you back through the email.

Thank you .

• Hello Jans,

Does other wizards (like scanning or vulnerability wizard) work correctly, or this happens only on tuneup wizards? Also, please tell me if you have any additional programs installed which might affect your IE browsing. Also, did you modified IE settings, like display, etc? Or some of Windows accesibility settings?

Regards,

George