Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Win Xp Bsod

Options

for the last one/two week(s) whenever i start downloading anything with programs like UTorrent or Emule, i've been having blue screen of deaths. at first i thought it was hardware problem, but after removing bitdefender internet security 2009 from my computer, blue screen problem got fixed. i was also having blue screens during logon process. just after i log in to win xp, either computer restarts itself, or i receive an blue screen.

i am not sure what was the error message when i download things, because blue screen disappears fast, and computer restart itself. but during one of my login attemps, i got DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, STOP: 0X000000D1 error.

i am %100 sure it isnt a hardware problem, and is because of bitdefender internet security 2009. but i dont know why it happens, or how to fix this problem. i've updated my ethernet card drivers, graphic card drivers, even sound card drivers.

any ideas?

edit:

also my xp has sp2 at the moment.

Comments

• Alex Stanciu
    Options

Hello devilred,

In order to solve this issue we recommend you to upgrade for free to BitDefender 2010 . You will find all the instructions that will help you do this here.

Thank you .