Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Ie& Not Saving History After Instal Of Internet Security 2010

Options

I installed Internet Security 2010 on Monday after successfull removal of version 2008. All went well but I noticed today that my hisotry in IE7 has not been saved since the install. Privacy is not enabled, and options in IE7 for history saving are 20 days with 1048 size history folder. I used a reg fix and even that has not helped. Can I have some help with this please?

Thanks

Comments

• Alex Stanciu
    Options

Hello amber438,

Please hit "Ctrl" and "H" keys from your keyboard simultaneously to open up the History window and let us know if there is anything listed there before and after the date you have installed BitDefender.

Thank you.

• Hello amber438,

Please hit "Ctrl" and "H" keys from your keyboard simultaneously to open up the History window and let us know if there is anything listed there before and after the date you have installed BitDefender.

Thank you.

Sorry for the delay. When I hit control h, I have history from 3 weeks ago till Monday, all websites, etc. After Monday, just My Computer and in my computer files I have downloaded. No websites at all

• Still waiting for an answer

• Still waiting for an answer

again still waiting for an answer!!!

• I can't believe that no one from the company has responded with any kind of reply to this post. makes me want a full refund!

• Alex Stanciu
    Alex Stanciu ✭✭
    edited November 2009
    Options

Hello amber438,

We are sorry for the late reply to your thread. For start please follow the steps bellow :

1. Open Internet Explorer, click on Tools from the top and choose Internet Options .

2. Click on the Content tab and under "AutoComplete" please click on the Settings button.

3. Make sure that all the options that are displayed are checked then click on Ok, restart Internet Explorer and look if the same issue occurs .

If the same situation occurs, we would like you to open BitDefender in Expert Mode and temporarily disable the Privacy Control module and under the Antivirus module, the Antiphshing protection for Internet Explorer and then check if in History the web-pages are saved as it should.

Thank you.

• None of these solutions worked at all.

I'd appreciate some kind of resolution to this

Thank you

Hello amber438,

We are sorry for the late reply to your thread. For start please follow the steps bellow :

1. Open Internet Explorer, click on Tools from the top and choose Internet Options .

2. Click on the Content tab and under "AutoComplete" please click on the Settings button.

3. Make sure that all the options that are displayed are checked then click on Ok, restart Internet Explorer and look if the same issue occurs .

If the same situation occurs, we would like you to open BitDefender in Expert Mode and temporarily disable the Privacy Control module and under the Antivirus module, the Antiphshing protection for Internet Explorer and then check if in History the web-pages are saved as it should.

Thank you.

• None of these solutions worked at all.

I'd appreciate some kind of resolution to this

Thank you

Has anyone been able to come up with a solution to this?

Thanks