Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Strange Pop Up When Bd Scheduled Scan Starts

Options

Why am I getting this strange pop up window every time my scheduled scan starts? It's been happening for a while; then yesterday it didn't so I thought whatever was causing it had gone away but now today it's back again.

post-17054-1256566547_thumb.jpg

Comments

• I get the same thing.

Quite honestly my patience is running thin. I have about 4 or 5 siginficant problems with this product. All of them have been reported in this forum. Let's hope fixes come soon. I know software can't be totally bug free for the prices we pay for it but still, the problems this got released with are awful.

• I couldn't agree with you more, Nezmo. My 2009 version was working just fine, but I did have a couple of little glitches that I eventually got worked out on my own. When I contacted BD about them on two occasions, I was urged by tech support to install this new version so I thought I should go ahead with it. I asked if there were any issues with 2010 that I should know about and I was told no. This will never happen to me again. I think this was released way too soon and as I stated in another post, I am not a computer whiz and I have no desire to "test" programs for anyone. I'll wait until the bugs get worked out and then I'll install.

• Why am I getting this strange pop up window every time my scheduled scan starts? It's been happening for a while; then yesterday it didn't so I thought whatever was causing it had gone away but now today it's back again.

the same problem here,someone help us

• I have been joined by several others with the same problem. Five days since I first posted and no sign of an answer. Is anyone going to help with this?