Please Help

Could some one please help me as on 7,10,2009 I purchased an activation key through Avangate by mistake for 2010 and I would like one for B.D.I.S 2008 my e-mail is andyblonden@homecall.co.uk, my ref No is 4758544.

Any help on this subject to resolve this problem asap would be very welcome

Andy Blonden

Comments

• Thankyou for all the e-mails that you have sent me, but to no avail as I still can not activate my bdis 2008. I have tried the key that has been e-mailed to me (014f9a661a6a36bb7d1f029ec934cde2) but this has not been recognised. I am still learning about computers so please forgive me when I ask for a step by step instruction to either use this key or another one that you may supply. May I also say that apart from this glitch I am very impressed with BitDefender and that is why I would like to stay with the product.

Thanking you in antisipation

Andy

N.B. I dont know if it makes any differance but I have been trying to register for a few weeks now, and when I start my computer up bdis says that it has expiered

• Hello andy blonden,

One of my colleagues from the Customer Care department will change your current purchased key and today, you will receive through the email, a new key valid for BitDefender Internet Security 2008.

Thank you.