Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Office 2007

Options

I am unable to access the online help for Office 2007. When I turn off the firewall (5 min) and click on the office help (?) I am able to connect to the online help or connect to clipart.

With the firewall turned on - I cannot see online clipart or access the online help.

I have tried deleting the rule involving clview.exe and have Bitdefender recreate the rule for Office since it is a trusted product.

Cleared cache and cookies.

Any help to solve this issue would be greatly appreciated.

vetters

Comments

• Alex Stanciu
    Options

Hello vetters,

Please open BitDefender in Expert Mode, click on the Firewall module then select the Rules tab . Click on the Reset Rules button and choose Yes when you will be asked if you want to proceed with this action. Let us know if the same issue occurs after that.

Thank you.

• Hello vetters,

Please open BitDefender in Expert Mode, click on the Firewall module then select the Rules tab . Click on the Reset Rules button and choose Yes when you will be asked if you want to proceed with this action. Let us know if the same issue occurs after that.

Thank you.

Yes thank you! :D

How is Reset Rules different from deleting the rule? Just trying to understand things - I don't typically "click" then "investigate"

vetters

• Alex Stanciu
    Options

Hello vetters,

The default rules are set , when you use the Reset Rules button . In this case, most probably there was another rule created for a different Office process and that is why there were no changes after you removed clview.exe rule.

Let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Thank you.