Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

[solved] License Validity

Options

Hello BD Forum Friends,

I ordered BitDefender Antivirus 2009 - Online on the 17th Oct and received it on the 29th Oct. It went well for the first couple of days.

Came across the BD forum and decided to update it to the BD 2010 version, and there; all started going wrong.

My Numerous attempts to validate my genuine license ( reinstalling and making new email validation accounts) have failed. The validation link never reached my 1st mail account, so made a new one on gmail, the validation link was delivered, which then took me to the BD site but states that it is invalid :(:(:(

Can you guys please help, Many thanks in advance.

P.S *

I have sent the details of my online purchase to Alex Stanciu - Technical Support by PM.

Comments

• Alex Stanciu
    Options

Hello Amor,

We have contacted my colleagues from the Sales department to see exactly what happened in this sittuation. As soon as we have an answer from them, I will send you a PM.

Thank you.

• Hi Alex,

Many thanks ! Highly appreciate your prompt help. Everything is fine now.

It was a bloody error from the Online Vendors - They sent me the 2010 Key instead of the 2009 !

Thanks also to your - EMEA Business Developer- Dragos Grecu for his swift assistance too ( He mailed me the '09 Key, just completed upgrading to '10. )

Hope BitDefender stays right at the top in the antivirus market. Good luck Guys !

• Alex Stanciu
    Options

Hello Amor,

We are glad to notice that the issue you contacted us about has been solved. Do not hesitate to contact us should you need any further assistance.

Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.