Bitdefenber 2010 Total Sec Gone?

ok installed this program about 2 weeks ago, every thing was working ok untill today,(windows 7 64bit home premium) the icon is gone in my right hand lower corner.windows 7 tell me that i am not protected for virus.go to start all programs and see the folder select bitdefender launch. but windows pops up telling me the program has been changed, do you want to delete the short cut, ok so what give, had to uninstall and put on another diff virus program. would like to get this one working again but if it's going to keep doing this then forget it. my other question is, if i reinstall this on the same computer will that count as the second install with only one install left????

thanks in advance for any replies :D

Comments

• Hello woodshoe,

Please click on Start from Windows , choose All Programs and then choose BitDefender 2010 . Select "Repair or Remove" , choose Next when the new window will appear and then choose Repair. Reboot your computer when prompted and proceed with the repair process of BitDefender. Let us know if the same issues occurs after that.

If you want to reinstall BitDefender, you can do this without any problems and as many times as you want, because it will not count as another install.

Thank you.