Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Trojan Horse Not Detected By Bitdefender

Options
patufet_99
edited December 2019 in Malware talk

Hello,

one of our PC's was infected by a Trojan Horse: Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Nurech.bv

Unhopfully our BitDefender9 Professional Plus AntiVirus Software (automatically updated) could not detect it.

I send here attached a copy of the infected file we received by mail.

Regards.

/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=19746" data-fileExt='zip' data-fileid='19746'>Ricardo_Rechnung_August01.rar.zip

Comments

• Niels
    Options

Hello patufet_99

I moved your topic to the malware section. Thanks for your sample you have to wait till one of the virusresearchers replies.

Regards

Niels

• I'm sorry to have posted the message in the wrong forum. I did have not realised that I should have posted it in the Malware section.

Thank you.

Hello patufet_99

I moved your topic to the malware section. Thanks for your sample you have to wait till one of the virusresearchers replies.

Regards

Niels

• Niels
    Options

Hello patufet_99

No problem.

The reason why it's unsafe to post it in the general section is because other users can download attachments. In this section only virusresearchers can download attachments.

Regards

niels

• Will be detected as of the next update as Trojan.Downloader.Nurech.BV. Thank you for the sample.

Best regards.