Can I Purchase The 2009 Version?

I purchased a 2010 version of bitdefender about a month ago. I researched AV progs and decited to buy bitdefender maby 1.5 months ago. For about 2 weeks after the purchase everything was great, I loved it. Then my sound stopped working, bitdefender would not update, Internet kept freezing up. I thought I had a virus, did deep scans ect..(nothing). I reformated, and first updated windows xp to sp3 (went to no other websites). I then installed bitdefender (the origional one I bought) I updated it. I then started experienceing the same problems whitch led me to reformat. So I reformated again, this time I did not install bitdefender. It's still not installed, it's been 1 week and I have all my other programs installed and updated. I am not having any issues I had before. I'm waiting for a fix as I have 300+ or so days on my account.

Can I download and install a 2009 version of the product and keep the updated virus def? Untill I can actuall use the 2010 product.

I really like bitdefender and want to use this program. I just need my internet to work and my sound. Please email me or something.

Comments

• Hello Jay1,

One of my colleagues from the Customer Care department will send you a new key, valid for BitDefender Antivirus 2009 along with the instructions that will help you install this version. Do not hesitate to contact us back if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

• Alex,

I'm in the same situation as Jay1. I resently switched from CA to BD Antivirus (315 days left). Internet/download locks up after ~30 minutes. I disable everthing, and it all works fine. I've been following the forum for most of the month and I'm just about ready to eat the $30 and uninstall this junk forever. I'm mad, the kids are frustrated and they cannot complete their homework.

I reinstalled original revision and someone in the family allowed it to update. Reinstalled and had to disabled all updates. I would be more than happy to also switch to 2009 so I can keep current on virus updates!

Dan