[solved] Skype 4.1.141

Got vulnerability alert to fix all issues> my Skype version 4.1.0.179 is outdated, new version is 4.1.141.

My Skype version is the latest says Skype Update Check!

Furthermore, nowhere can I find this new version for Windows XP.

How come then that I get his alert?

Comments

• Hello erikmgg,

We are aware of this sittuation a fix should be released soon. Thank you for reporting it.

Have a nice day.

• Hello erikmgg,

We are aware of this sittuation a fix should be released soon. Thank you for reporting it.

Have a nice day.

I am also having the same problem. Hope the fix/patch will be available soon. thanks.

• Why don't you do what I mentioned earlier and allow users to hide updates - This would fix a lot of issues. The problem is its okay fixing one update like you did for messenger but when another update comes you have the same issue again.

I recommend either finding a way to get less fake positives, or using a system that allows the hiding of updates - or even better mixing the two.

I use FileHippo Update at the moment and its rare that it is wrong. Not sure if it ever has been actually.

• Hello all,

A fix for this issue have been released today . Update BitDefender and after you reboot your computer, check if the same display issue occurs.

Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.