Bitdefender Anti-virus 2010 Outlook 2003 Problems

I have been reading about all of the 2010 problems and that 2009 doesn't have those problems. I purchased the antivirus mid October 2009 and I want to uninstall 2010 and install 2009. Can you please tell me how I can do that. I am really sick of having all of these problems - it is even worse now that I am on Windows 7!!!!

Thanks. Susan

Comments

• Hello susanrr,

We are sorry to hear about the issues encountered with our latest product. I have created you an email ticket and one of my colleagues from the Customer Care department will change your license key so that you can install BitDefender Antivirus 2009 . In case you need further help, do not hesitate to reply to our email.

Thank you.

• Hello susanrr,

We are sorry to hear about the issues encountered with our latest product. I have created you an email ticket and one of my colleagues from the Customer Care department will change your license key so that you can install BitDefender Antivirus 2009 . In case you need further help, do not hesitate to reply to our email.

Thank you.

Thank you for the follow-up. I hope that the 2009 version will work better. Can you give me a link to the 2009 64-bit version that will work with Windows 7. I know that the 64-bit versions are not easily available on the website.

Thanks.

• I saw on the Bitdefender website that it says that 2009 is not compatible with Windows 7. Is this still true? If it is then uninstalling Antivirus 2010 and installing Antivirus 2009 will not help me.

Any other suggestions?