Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Totally Dissatisfied

Options

Purchased Internet Security 2010 3 licence pack.

Initially had it installed on 3 laptops, 2 being Vista 64, the other XP Pro.

After installation laptops ran incrediblly slow, bitdefender constantly stopped working, had difficulty updating, would not send e-mails with attachments, we were constantly nagged for our passwords, slowed our internet to a crawl, constant nag to respond to an e-mail I never received. We finally uninstalled bitdefender and purchased another well known security suite which has worked flawlessly for over a month, all issues we suffered with bit defender have not recurred.

Not wanting to have wasted the money I put out for my 3 licence bitdefender I installed it on our desktop, XP pro, 2 gigs of ram. Low and behold almost all the same problems are occurring again. Bitdefender will not start on boot, have to reboot, bit defender crashes (but not as often), will not send e-mail attachments, constantly nagged for e-mail password, computer very slow, constant nag to respond to an e-mail I never received. As a result I have had to do a fresh install of XP and have gone back to one of the free a/v programs and a free firewall.

I am quite frankly sick of your security suite and would dearly love a refund.

I am not willing to try your work arounds, which may or may not work, with a security suite which is supposed to be protecting my computer.

I feel like I have paid you to BETA your security suite.

Comments

• Have downloaded and installed 2009 version, seems stable, but to soon to really tell.

This being my first experience with BD I can say that in 12 years of using security software yours has to have been the worst.

Once my licence is up I will not be back.

• hilarious

:unsure:

Too bad I couldn't tape the conversations I had with the support people via telephone - not as funny as yours but still ridiculous. They have only 2 responses: 1. please reboot your computer - even if you tell them you just did that and it didn't work - yeh, they're polite - gotta give them that!

2. Please reinstall the software - even if you tell them you've already done that and it doesn't solve the problem. Very frustrating to speak with them as I feel I know more about their product then they do which you don't want from support people. They have to get better support techs and provide a product that is tested on various OS's. I tried AV 2010 on 3 different machines all running Win. xp pro sp3. It didn't work properly on any of them. I had switched from AV 2009 to AV 2010 because THEY said it was an improved product and the upgrade was free. I guess you get what you pay for!

My solution was to reinstall AV 2009 'cause AV 2010 simply does not work right! i can only imagine what their TOTAL internet security package is like! :wacko: