Lost My Ability To Share Internet Connection

pece
edited November 2009 in Bitdefender 2010 products

Hi,

I have my computer connected to internet via USB modem. The other machines are connected to a wireless router on 192.168.2.****** connected to my computer via eth card.

After installing 2010 cannot share my internet connection anymore. The allow ICS tickbox is ticked, I have allow rules set for each 192.168.2.****** ip's in my network, and the connection for the eth is Trusted Local, with noe stealth mode and a generic profile. The connection sharing does not even work when I disable the firewall. I can ping my machine from the other machines in intranet.

It does work fine if I uninstall Bitdefender.

I have just bought 3 licences and already had a whole day wasted in reading forums and internet about this. Please help or please let me know if it is currently possible to have a refund.

Thanks.

Comments

• Hello pece,

We have analyzed the files that you have sent us through the email. If you open BitDefender in Expert Mode, click on the Firewall module then on the Network tab, under the "Network Configuration" - Adapter, you will see 2 adapters listed there: Local Area Connection 8 and Local Area Connection 7 . For the Local Area Connection 8 adapter, please change the Trust Level to "Trusted Local", Stealth to No and Generic to Yes .

Let us know if you have the same issues after that .

Thank you.