How Do I Re-register My Product With Another Email Address

Hello everyone.

I did a rather silly thing a few weeks ago when registering a BT 2010 product I used the wrong email address, (mistype), and what my problem is now that I cant seem to find anywhere to tell BT to send activate to another email adress.

Also because I run my own email server I made an alias for the mispelt email address so I have two options that I can see:

Get BT to resend the activate email to the first email used, which is ok because it will reach me

or

Some how register the product and enter the correct email address.

If someone has any suggestions or if Techsupport read this could you please point me in the right direction to resolve this issue.

Many thanks

Rudski

Comments

• Hello Rudski,

In order to register BitDefender under your valid email address please follow the steps bellow :

1. Click on Start from Windows and choose Run.

2. Type "C:\program files\BitDefender\BitDefender 2010\bdwizreg.exe" /account then click on Ok.

3. The BitDefender Registration wizard will be displayed . Type in your correct email address then click on the "Sign In" button.

Thank you.

• Hello Rudski,

In order to register BitDefender under your valid email address please follow the steps bellow :

2. Type "C:\program files\BitDefender\BitDefender 2010\bdwizreg.exe" /account then click on Ok.

3. The BitDefender Registration wizard will be displayed . Type in your correct email address then click on the "Sign In" button.

Thank you.

What happens if we ordered the product straight from the website, without creating an account first, and entered in a wrong e-mail address?

Please check this thread: http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=17111

• Hello Rudski,

Thank you.

Thankyou. I will try this once I get home. B)