What Next

Ok seriously is their anyone that works for support with this company. I have submitted now 4 email requests for support and have herd nothing back. I went with the online chat after having problems with install. That was a big joke i ended up figuring it out myself as the guy o nthe other end was no help at all. Im not sure if i had bad timming or what but installing on all 3 of my systems was so painfull i just about took it back (if reviews would have not been so good i would have) it looks like all my install problems were due to this latest update. Now that it is finnaly installed it seems to pop up with a new glitch every day finding it quite anoying... Even thier website is buggy its the slowest thing i have ever seen in my life and it cannot keep my information correct no mate how many times i change it... Seriously if you are that back loged with support problems hire some more staff

Comments

• Hello Zrock,

We are sorry to hear about the negative experience that you encountered with our product or with our support. We have not released any updates in the last week and that is why we don't think this sittuation is determined by a BitDefender update. After analyzing the reports that you have sent us through the email we determined the file that caused the BitDefender crash . We have sent you a detailed email with the information's that we need to further investigate this sittuation .

We are looking forward to your reply .

Thank you.