Cannot Install Bd2010

Hello

I have bought BDinternet security.

Now I wish to install it on the new computer with Windows Vista home premium. I cannot even download BD from the site. Bitdefender_isecurity.exe is not responding every time after sttarting.

Please, help me to install the program.

Comments

• Hello

I have bought BDinternet security.

Now I wish to install it on the new computer with Windows Vista home premium. I cannot even download BD from the site. Bitdefender_isecurity.exe is not responding every time after sttarting.

Please, help me to install the program.

I'm sorry, I have XP, not Vista, so I can't give you a proved answer.

Maybe you could check on a tech sub-forum dedicated to Vista.

1 is your system clean? not infected? some malware?

2 You talk of "new computer".

Did you have sofware already installed besides Vista?

Maybe you have another firewall antivirus already installed that could block the installation. You should desinstall that kind of software if you do not want to use it. I f you find another security software it is necessary to desinstall it.

1 firewall only

1 antivirus only

1 or 2 antispyware OK

A Vista spet could answer much better than me, by the way. I can only suggest.

Good night

:huh:

• Hello alina-spb,

You should check first Lionet suggestions . Now, please try downloading the BitDefender installation kit from one of the following links :

BitDefender Internet Security 2010 32bit

BitDefender Internet Security 2010 64bit

After the download is complete, run the installation kit and let us know if you receive any error message during the installation . In case you have the same issues, please follow the steps described in this BitDefender article:http://www.bitdefender.com/KB389 and send us back the following reports : "sysdump.tar", "bdfileinfo.log" and "bdregnode.reg" .

Thank you.