I'm Getting Real Sick Of This

Got a 2 year subscription with over 600 days left. I had major problems with 2010 on my XP computer now with a new Vista same thing is happening. I don't even want to think what happens when I install the Windows 7 OS.

I saw in the old forums the exact same problem I am having now. It wasn't answered. If I have to uninstall and re-install one more time or take a screen shot again... I'm going to toss Bitdefender right out the window. All I want to know is why my antivirus is not kicking in and why the windows mail program is not being not only monitored but the bar isn't showing. I have removed any sign of any other virus checkers on my systems and disabled windows firewall and defender. I have uninstalled again and re-installed, and yet my enable checks will not remain. In the meantime I now have no protection. Guess I will join the ranks of the others and demand a refund. Even when it did work, half the time my old email program outlook express was only protected part of the time. We all have better things to do with our time then try to workaround faulty software.

Comments

• Hello renebohn,

We feel sorry that BitDefender did not work on your system as you expected . We wish to provide you all our support in solving the situations that you encountered and that is why we have created you an email ticket.

When you have time, please respond to the email that we have sent you .

We are looking forward to your reply.

Thank you.