Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Failures With Bitdefender Internet Security V10

Options

When I am start a complete analysis of all the system, the application shut down the computer (power off) and restart it again without finalize the complete scanning.

I reinstalled the program two times but the problem is the same.

I need some help about this.

Thanks very much,

Antonio

Comments

• If by complete analysis u mean Full system scan try this:open Bitdefender go to Antivirus,click on the Scan tab and here highlight Full System scan and press Properties.Now at the bottom of the Properties window make sure that "Shut down computer on scan completion" is not selected,if it is this might be da cause of the shut down but not sure,it might be something else.

Cheers!

• If by complete analysis u mean Full system scan try this:open Bitdefender go to Antivirus,click on the Scan tab and here highlight Full System scan and press Properties.Now at the bottom of the Properties window make sure that "Shut down computer on scan completion" is not selected,if it is this might be da cause of the shut down but not sure,it might be something else.

Cheers!

Thank you but is not my problem. The settings are correct. The computer shut down more or less at 26% of the total analyse. I can see that the problem appears in “System HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINES....... “

• alexcrist
    Options

Hi Antonio,

Another cause could be some unknown malware which detects that BitDefender is scanning the system and restarts your PC.

Try to make a scan in SafeMode, because if a malware causes your problem then there are higher chances that you can find it in SafeMode. Follow these steps to make a SafeMode Scan: http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=1378

Cris.