Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Latest Bd Uninstall Tool Not Deleating Reg Enteries

Options

After installing bdis2010 latest build, on xpsp2 32bit, i was made aware that the un-install tool had not worked correctly, as at the set up part of the install where it prompts the user for a valid key or should offer a 30day trial period,well on this occasion it did not this, i got a message saying that i was no longer protected as the license period had expired?, and as no net connection due to firewall issues i was unable to browse to the bit defender web site and access my key,grate ain't it? as it was referring to an expired trial license,? so after i had un-installed the latest build and run the tool several times i scanned my reg (manually and found lots of entries that where now orphaned ,btw the earlier release of the un-install tool did not cause this registration problem, you may give the reason of helping preventing people get bd for free, but all reg entries should be removed for the pc