Where Is "scan With Bitdefender 2009" Opton?

Hi!

I'm new here.

I use Bit Defender a couple of year backward and I'm a happy user of this product.

Since I migrated from XP 32bit to XP 64bit i lost a function in TotalCommander so I need help.

When a open windows explorer and right click on a file a have in the pop up menu a menu option "Scan with Bit Defender 2009",

but in most of time I use Total Commander and if I click there on a file with my right mouse button I didn't get

"Scan with Bit Defender 2009" option in the pop up menu but in the Bit Defender 2009 x32 version on XP x32 I have this option.

Can somebody help me to solve this problem?

Thanks a lot.

Comments

• Hello Joda,

The issue that you have reported has been acknowledged by our team and is currently being worked on for a fix. The fix will be done by means of automatic update and won't require any additional action from your part.

Meanwhile, as a temporary workaround, please follow the steps bellow:

- go to Start -> run (or Start -> Search for Windows Vista and 7), type cmd and hit Enter

- type the command cd "%ProgramFiles%\BitDefender\BitDefender 2010\Antispam32" in the command prompt window and hit Enter.

- type regsvr32 bdshellext.dll and hit again Enter.

Please let us know if the issue persists after following these instructions.

Thank you.